- Famous quotes of russian authors you can learn dating online with russian girl
Have you ever been interested in Russian Literature? There are hundreds of talented writers and poets give the world literature masterpieces full of life wisdom and love philosophy. Russian women have a good education and can tell you much about them mentioning a great number of famous quotes. Take a minute to read some of them:
- The less we love a woman, the easier we please her. A.Pushkin
- I was ready to love the world, but no one understood me, so I learned to hate. M.Lermontov
- Love is stronger than death and fear of death. Life is supported by love and advances only through love. I.Turgenev.
- Happy is he who is happy at home. L.Tolstoy
- Often, through laughter, visible for the world, one drops tears, invisible for the world. N.Gogol
- Intelligence is there just to achieve what you want. F.Dostoyevsky
- The man is born to live and not to prepare for life. B. Pasternak
- Our words are the best intonation. M. Tsvetaeva
- Life is good and it’s good to be living. V. Mayakovsky
- The man is what he reads. J. Brodsky
- Man only likes to count his troubles; he doesn’t calculate his happiness.”
- Above all, don’t lie to yourself. The man who lies to himself and listens to his own lie comes to a point that he cannot distinguish the truth within him, or around him, and so loses all respect for himself and for others. And having no respect he ceases to love. F. Dostoyevsky
- What is hell? I maintain that it is the suffering of being unable to love.
- Pain and suffering are always inevitable for a large intelligence and a deep heart. - - The really great men must, I think, have great sadness on earth.
- Freethinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without prejudice and without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, privileges, or beliefs. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking…
- We can know only that we know nothing. And that is the highest degree of human wisdom. L. Tolstoy
- The two most powerful warriors are patience and time. L. Tolstoy
When you love someone, you love the person as they are, and not as you’d like them to be. L. Tolstoy
- It is amazing how complete is the delusion that beauty is goodness.
- Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. L. Tolstoy
- In the name of God, stop a moment, cease your work, look around you.
Read all stories & tips